|Diameter||Coil Break Range||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Pounds/Feet||Carbon Grade|
|0.1055||525 – 575 lbs.||60 – 70 KSI||20% - 25%||.0297 lbs.||1018|
For Truck Load Discounts please Contact Us!
- Typically used by automatic open-end single-ram horizontal balers.
- Lightly oiled per manufacturer specifications.
- Each coil packaged in a firm corrugated box for superior handling & protection.
- Wire feeds from outside of coil.
- "True to Gauge" - QC tested to meet exact gauge diameter.
- 100% USA-made wire!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.