|Diameter||Coil Break Range||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Pounds/Feet||Carbon Grade|
|0.1205||725 – 775 lbs.||60 – 70 KSI||20% - 25%||.0387 lbs.||1018|
For Truck Load Discounts please Contact Us!
- Typically used by automatic open-end single-ram horizontal balers.
- Lightly oiled per manufacturer specifications.
- Each coil packaged in a firm corrugated box for superior handling & protection.
- Wire feeds from outside of coil.
- "True to Gauge" - QC tested to meet exact gauge diameter.
- 100% USA-made wire!
keywords: auto tie wire, box wire, boxed wire, stem wire, stand wire, carrier wire, automatic baling wire, bailing wire, baler wire, galvanized, high tensile, hi ten, black annealed, baling wire tier
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.